Lily parker
lilyparkerr109@gmail.com
Starting Ivermectin 6 mg — What Are the Important Things to Check? (9 อ่าน)
7 ก.ย. 2569 17:35
I have just recently been prescribed ivermectin 6 mg and now I see that I should have asked some more questions at the pharmacy before leaving.
Yes, I know that this medication can be used for some parasitic infections, but apparently, it means that the instructions depend on the purpose for which the pill has been prescribed. In the case of ivermectin, its strength does not give us information concerning the frequency of its usage and duration of the therapy.
In addition, I need to take care not to make any changes according to the advice I have read on the Internet, since there are many stories of different dosing regimens and possible side effects, but everything depends on a person’s body type.
Another thing I am going to ask the pharmacist is about my other medications that could be taken together with this drug, since from what I have already read, nausea, dizziness, headache, and stomach upset may occur, but they do not necessarily appear in all cases.
Have you ever taken ivermectin 6 mg after being prescribed it? What were your impressions about this medication? Were there any questions you would like to ask the doctor or pharmacist?
103.251.59.107
Lily parker
ผู้เยี่ยมชม
lilyparkerr109@gmail.com